Link:lazy webd esign !

Link Description:http://www.lazywebdesign.com

#main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: center; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } -->

6/26/11

#7 We survived!

This clip is from the Film, Film Craft, Creative Effectiveness and Titanium and Integrated Lions awards. Besides the fact that the people sitting behind us must have sprinted around Cannes without deodorant, the show was absolutely amazing. I love the attitude of the announcer and the music that plays while the winners receive their awards. It really is like the Oscars of advertising! My ultimate favorite was the Chrystler "born of fire" commercial with Eminem (even though I do not care for him as a person). I had goosebumps the entire time. It won a gold for the script category. More about the winners in my Entry Critiques paper! 

After all of the craziness of rushing to various seminars, grabbing the give-away tin canned Coke cans, and meeting the most creative people around the world, it was time for the festival to end. Although I am completely worn out, physically and mentally, I would do anything to experience this festival again. My mind was constantly blown throughout the week. This trip has not only loaded my brain with valuable advice, but also helped me to gain more confidence for my future life plans. Hopefully, one day I will be back here competing with the big dogs.

1 comment: